Dr. Mazwe Majola Brief Resume
Prof. Mazwe Majola is the Associate Professor of Leadership and Management. He is the Author, Publisher, Speaker, Lecturer, Consultant, Political Analyst, Transformation Specialist, Executive Coach, Leadership Expert and Organizational Strategist. He is the Personal Mastery and Self-Leadership Specialist.
He prides himself with over 30 years of leadership and management experience. He is the Founder and CEO of the Worldwide Institute of Leadership and Development (WILD). WILD seeks to equip, empower, coaches and produces world-class leaders in all spheres of life. He is the Founder and Moderator of the “Leadership Think-Tank”. He is also the Founder and CEO of Umnotho Wamazwe Consulting (PTY) LTD, a 100% black owned company with a Level 1 BEE Status. He is also the founder and Managing Director of Country Publishers, a self-publishing company which has assisted many authors to publish and distribute their books.
Dr. Majola has written and published the following books:
- Making Your Workplace A Worthplace
- The Power of Self-Leadership (Principles, Strategies and Guidelines)
- Exceptional Leadership (From Average to Extraordinary)
- The Power and Principles of Teamwork
Dr. Mazwe Majola holds several degrees including the following post – graduate qualifications:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Preston University
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) from University of Pretoria
- Master of Commerce (M.Com) from University of KwaZulu-Natal
- Executive Development Program (EDP) from Manchester University
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) from Newburgh Seminary