Mzi Mngoma Brief Profile
Author, Seta Accredited Trainer, Speaker, Stress Coach & Relationship Coach
- He was born in Soweto, 46 years ago. He is married father of 7 children, 5 girls and 2 boys.
- Author of 2 books: You Deserve Better. Move before you Die and Enough is Enough.
- You Deserve Better (About Toxic Relationships) and Enough is Enough (About Taking Risks).
- He has been in Employee Health and Wellness and & People Development for more than 20 years now, both in public & private sectors.
- He is trained in Human Resources, HIV AIDS, EAP, IT, Real Estate, Performance Management, Project Management, SMME Development, Business Management, Management, Leadership, Youth Development, Mentoring, Coaching, Public Speaking, Strategic Foresight.
- Studied these at Wits Tech, Wits University, Unisa, Univ of Pretoria, Univ of JHB, Regenesys Business School, Milpark Business School and other various Accredited Institutions.
- In 2020, completed a Small Business Enrichment Programme at University of JHB
- He is an ETDP Seta Accredited Facilitator, Assessor, Moderator.
- He is a Speaker, Business Mentor with NYDA, EAP & Employee Wellness Practitioner, Life Coach, Relationship Coach and Stress Coach.
- He is the Executive Chairman & CEO of Mngoma Empowerment Group, Director of You Deserve Better and Founder of Stress Coach.
- He is passionate about personal development, youth development, organisational development, SMME development & Entrepreneurship and Mental Health.
- His Mission in life: To empower individuals and organisations to bring out the BEST in them.
- On radio, he has been a guest for Radio Pulpit, Jozi FM, Mogale FM, Sedibeng FM, West Side FM, Dexterity Radio, Massiv Metro, Alex FM, Power FM, Chiawelo FM, SAFM, Voice of Matatiele and Morelife Radio.
- On TV, he has appeared on Tim Modise’s Show on ENCA, SABC’s Daily Thetha, One Gospel TV, NewzRoom Afrika, Global Conference TV and The Chatroom on SABC 1.
- He conducts seminars, summits, camps, conferences, workshops & expos to upskill people.
- He is a Professional Member and Affiliate of Employee Assistance Professionals Association of SA (EAPA-SA), Membership No SA/G/E/0134, Gauteng Skills Development Forum.