Thy WILL be done. Are you prepared?
MBULELO BIKWANI RESUME
- Married to Nombulelo, blessed with 3 daughters, Nina (34), Lihlumelo (20) and Lelesibini (17). With his wife, they are founders of Isiseko Family Institute with Archbishop Makgoba and Judge Yvonne Mokgoro as Patrons. The Institute is involved in the nation-building project through the building of strong family structures.
- A senior Director with experience in HR, Transformation and Operations within large corporates, including Rentokil Initial, Computer Corporation Services and South African Medical Research Council.
- He is the current Executive Director of Sucgrate Consulting Services and has consulted for a number of corporates and organizations on a number of organizational areas including Organizational Design, Strategic Planning, Diversity and Inclusion, Human Resources Management, Relationship by Objectives and Executive Search. Mbulelo is an accredited labour mediator and arbitrator. He is also an ADR (UK) accredited Commercial Mediator and Arbitrator. He is an experienced and skilled facilitator.
- He served and still serves on boards of companies / organizations / trusts as Chairperson and / or director and / or Independent trustee. Until Mar 2017, he was Chairperson of Council of Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) and University Council Chairpersons Forum – SA (UCCF-SA) a forum of the 27 University Council Chairpersons.
- He also consults in the area of Estate Planning and act from time to time as an Executor or Executor Agent of Deceased Estates. He is also Chairperson of the Continuation Unclaimed Benefits Provident and Pension Funds.
- Until April 2018, he was the Chief Executive of the Desmond and Leah Tutu Legacy Foundation. He is a law graduate from the University of the Western Cape and a member of the Institute of Directors (IOD) and Fiduciary Institute of South Africa (FISA).